Last modified: March 23, 2021
NuSpine Chiropractic (“NuSpine” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.nuspine.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Included Collection. This policy applies to information we collect on this Website, unless otherwise provided in this policy; in email, text messages, forms or any other electronic communications between you and this Website; or when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include
links to this policy.
Excluded Collection. This policy does not apply to information collected that is governed by the Terms of Service documents signed by you. It also does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by NuSpine or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or by any third party, including through any application, advertising, social media or other content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and no one under 13 years of age may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Types of Information. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information (“personal information”);
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as generic demographic statistics (“aggregated information”); or
- Information that describes your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and details about your usage of our Website (“device information”).
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, signing up to receive our service, requesting additional information on a franchise opportunity or the service pdf.
- Information that you provide when applying for a job, or when you enter a contest, like the NuSpine Scholarship Program.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website, like your financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Information from social media interactions.
You also may provide information, like reviews to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect aggregated or device information, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Locally Stored Objects. Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Locally stored objects may or may not be managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for locally stored objects, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit NuSpine, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Principal Uses. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account including.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To inform potential clients of your experience with our services.
- To assess and select the NuSpine scholarship candidates.
- To use in any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- To use in any other purpose with your consent.
Optional Uses. We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please alert your local NuSpine clinic to make this preference known. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Non-Personal Information. We may disclose aggregated information or other information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates and franchisees.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NuSpine’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NuSpine about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us a name, email, phone, location, to use the “Contact A NuSpine Franchise Rep Today!” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NuSpine, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to the contact information provided below.
Promotional Offers from NuSpine. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by NuSpine to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to the contact information provided below. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to NuSpine as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at the contact information provided below to request access to,
correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Please note that it may take 10 business days to process your request, therefore you may not see an immediate change to your information.
California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to the contact information below or write us at the contact information provided under Contact Information. Users of our Website that are California or Nevada residents may have additional rights under our California Privacy Supplement.
Nevada Resident Opt-Out. Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address provided below.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
3145 Pioneers Boulevard, Suite 200
Lincoln, NE 68516